Thursday 10 November 2011

Fuck Your Wife


Please let me fuck your wife, tonight
Please let me fuck her do;
My knob is hard; my balls are tight
I might just shag you, too.

A red dress, short, it makes me hot
Those tits so proud they speak;
If I could stretch her tight young twot
She'd shriek and shriek and shriek.

This fat-arse, plump, it makes me shout
I’d love to smack it mean;
The bitch just made me whip it out
To make me lick her clean.

Now spunk is dribbling down my leg
It fills my boots with cum;
Can I impale her on my peg?
Or take it up the bum?

To get her down and poke her quick
Is perhaps your worst affront;
But that she’s your wife just makes me sick
You fucking lucky cunt!


Copyright © 2011 Frank TALKER. Permission granted to reproduce and distribute it in any format; provided that mention of the author’s Weblog (http://poetryftalker.blogspot.com/) is included: E-mail notification requested. All other rights reserved. Frank TALKER is also the author of Sweaty Socks: A Treatise on the Inevitability of Toe Jam in Hot Weather (East Cheam Press: Groper Books, 1997) and is University of Bullshit Professor Emeritus of Madeupology.

No comments: