Thursday 10 November 2011

Things My Dick has Seen (2001)



I've seen wrinkled ones
And nice tight buns:
Done up there just like oysters;
Big, firm tits
And hairy bits
But never had a nun in cloisters.

Screaming queens
And old spunk-fiends
And girls red-faced with lust;
Whose screwed-up faces
put me through their paces
Till my balls were fit to bust.

There are girls who are quiet
But dying to try it
Who keep their heat inside;
There are women on the pull
Till their mouthes are full
Who are only along for the ride.

Girls wanting blacks
In their fuck-me slacks
Fed up with white-boys' abuses;
Hard, long and thick
Is how they like prick
Not the mummy's-boys' vacant excuses.

On frosty morn
I've had the horn
While my girl she waited for my rising;
I spunked on her face
And she quite liked the taste
Is a fucking really so surprising?

I've seen eyeballs roll
As you fill their hole
In the pleasure of their eyes;
And you will always rate
If you can shoot straight
When you see the whites of their thighs.

From back or front
Each one has a cunt
That needs a good old stretching;
They really don't mind
Which way you grind
As long as it's them you're fetching.


Copyright © 2011 Frank TALKER. Permission granted to reproduce and distribute it in any format; provided that mention of the author’s Weblog (http://poetryftalker.blogspot.com/) is included: E-mail notification requested. All other rights reserved. Frank TALKER is also the author of Sweaty Socks: A Treatise on the Inevitability of Toe Jam in Hot Weather (East Cheam Press: Groper Books, 1997) and is University of Bullshit Professor Emeritus of Madeupology.

No comments: