Saturday 12 November 2011

Missing Link



He bade me stand
 and I obeyed;
He took my hand
 then on me laid.

Op’ning up
 he walked inside;
I filled his cup
 he shared my pride.

Unclothed respect
 did meet me fair;
Love's debt-collect
 his arse now bare.

Backbone aflame
 sparks graze my skin;
The beautiful game
 whose rules begin.

To widen minds
 who’ve found their best;
The well worn signs
 of love that's blessed.

My mouth around
 throbs out its wave;
He chokes on sound
 from head I gave.

Now full of him
 curled toes and spine;
We leave the gym
 his smell now mine.

Always I wait
 the flood’s tempest;
For storm’s abate
 when lovers rest.

Stood clean and proud
 admired by he;
In silence loud
 becalmed in me.

Each dream of prick -
 that missing peace:
A cunt's-eye trick
 for world’s release.

That no man thinks
 he’s lost of me;
My boy’s love thinks
 and so is free.



Copyright © 2011 Frank TALKER. Permission granted to reproduce and distribute it in any format; provided that mention of the author’s Weblog (http://poetryftalker.blogspot.com/) is included: E-mail notification requested. All other rights reserved. Frank TALKER is also the author of Sweaty Socks: A Treatise on the Inevitability of Toe Jam in Hot Weather (East Cheam Press: Groper Books, 1997) and is University of Bullshit Professor Emeritus of Madeupology.

No comments: