Saturday 12 November 2011

LOVE STAINS (2000)



I'd love to stain, with you, the sheets,
The crumpled valance and the pleats;
For you to drink my cock down deep
As you do stop me from my sleep.

I'd like to munch each wobbling tit
Before I chew your little clit;
Till our love turns you black and blue:
To part those petals tearing through.

I'd need to eat, off you, your face,
Your lip 'n' neck 'n' earthy grace:
A-wand'ring goes this thumb to sink;
Ent'ring your puckered anal chink.

I'd want to smell on you my self,
To bathe in your aroma's health;
Then feel your navel and your tum
And splatter them with white-hot cum.

I'd have to smack your lovely arse,
Right from the back - down in the grass:
To bang your buns: Oh, yes! What fun!
I thank the Lord you're not a nun.

I'd lift your legs - high in the air -
My balls would slap your bottom, there,
But am I just misbegotten,
Who wants so much to fuck you rotten?



Copyright © 2011 Frank TALKER. Permission granted to reproduce and distribute it in any format; provided that mention of the author’s Weblog (http://poetryftalker.blogspot.com/) is included: E-mail notification requested. All other rights reserved. Frank TALKER is also the author of Sweaty Socks: A Treatise on the Inevitability of Toe Jam in Hot Weather (East Cheam Press: Groper Books, 1997) and is University of Bullshit Professor Emeritus of Madeupology.

No comments: